Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: getnuked72
Your Roleplay Name: sean something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634909570

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: called someone a "fag "

Why should this appeal be considered?: I called him a fag and said he was "shit at driving" after he crashed into me and began to take the piss out of my van however i did not call him it a second time when he said i could not say it i replied "you are"i am very sorry for what i said i realise its a sensitive word and shouldn't be said. I didn't intend to say this word however when im angary i tend to say random stuff that comes to mind. but i can promise that i will never happen again

Additional Information: before i was banned the admin abused his powers to throw my van off the road and destroyed it. when i asked him why he abused his powers he did not give an answer, he proceeded to freeze then ban me. here's the link to the clip https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1wT2AsFIuBx3v5/d13377sl77k0?invite=cr-MSxzQkcsMTcyMzg1NjA5LA

Reaction score

If you want to dispute the ban then create a dispute not an apology, you also trimmed your clip to cut out the part where you say "Ok but you are a faggot though", so now your chances of an apology being accepted are nil. Good luck with the dispute though

Status
Not open for further replies.