Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player killed another user for just walking into their already open property.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would firstly like too apologise too Sam as he had unbanned me from my ban about 6 hours before having too ban me again, I would also like too apologise too my mate that I had killed, it was a stupid chose I made. The reason I am also classing this as a dispute is because I had too too my mate and someone else who was in the apt at the time anyone who comes in this apt without letting me know they are dead, the reason the door was open was because plpd breached the property too get a body when they had already had plenty off time too get the bodies. We had been told it was all good too go back into the apt so we entered back into the property, not so long later our door got blew off, with the plpd blowing our door off for little too no reason they decided they would just leave the property with no door and us inside, by doing so we had too be ready for someone too walk into the apt at any point, I was aiming at the door as my mate came in and I didnt recognise him, because off that I shot at him and killed him, as soon as I saw it was my mate I called for a medic and said what had happened, as the medic being a new player I think he got a little lost and never turned up, this resulted in my friend dying and me being banned. This could off been prevented if the plpd didnt blow our door off.
Thank u for taking ur time too read this.

Additional Information: This is an apology/dispute

Reaction score

When I accepted your apology I warned you that if you kept breaking rules you would find yourself being banned for longer and longer. You couldn't even last 6 hours before getting yourself banned for the exact same rule.

Your repeated actions within the community make me feel that your not taking the rules or your punishments seriously, for that reason I'm going to let you wait out this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.