Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Player punched another user for no reason, then shot him for punching back.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I would like too apologise again too the player i shot as looking back at the incident there was no need for me too shooting him for him punching me back. I would also like too apologise too Sam as he had too deal with another report on me. I understand that i broke 2.5 as it was exessive me shooting the player for him punching me back. I also see how I broke 3.4 as there was a officer on scene that could off shot me down instantly. I do not justify any actions I have done in with me breaking these rules. I have now read over the rules again for like the 3rd time and feel like i have a good understanding off them now.
I am also apologising for whichever staff member takes the time too handle this ban appeal as if I didnt break these rules I wouldnt be in this situation and neither would the staff member.

I also would like too thank u for taking the time too read this and hopefully I can be back on the server shortly.

Additional Information: I know its so soon after my first apology but i would like too play on the server again before my ban expires.
Please do wait a couple days after me posting this as I do need too wait a little longer before this gets looked at as its my 3rd ban appeal in the 3 days off my getting banned.
Also would like too add that i dont feel like the ban should just be removed I just feel like it should be shortened as I did break 2.5 and 3.4.

Reaction score

While I understand that you have been forgiven by the player that was affected in this situation, you have been punished several times for very similar situations recently. For this reason, I feel that you should wait out at least part of this ban before considering appealing.
Reviewed with @travis

Status
Not open for further replies.