Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player killed another user for just walking into their already open property.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would again like too apologise too Sam and my mate that i killed. I have now completed 2 weeks off my ban and would like too be back onto perp just enjoy a bit more then half off the festive events, I have spoken with my mate about the situation multiples times now, he has forgiven me for what i did, it esculated too where he reported me for it because he was having a bad day. at the time he was pissed about it but it only took him a matter off hours too forgive me for it. i am really missing all the festive activities that are going on and would like too be able too join in. i have changed my behaviour from when i last played perp. i wont have loads off time too play perp as i am working full time and most weekends over the next few weeks and wont get much oppertunity too play perp and will miss most off the events.
Thank u for taking ur time too read this and i hope u can forgive me.

Additional Information: ps im bored and wanna give a sweater 100k

Reaction score

You were told when you were banned that you wouldn't be getting more leniency and it took you less than 6 hours to get banned again. We think you should wait out the remaining amount of this ban.
Reviewed with @Acerius, @Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.