Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18 - User stored two weapons in his trunk during an active shootout. He also died shortly after this so it was clear the situation was ongoing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, this started off with me and 2 org-members raiding subs 1, we shot 1 of the 2 guys inside of it and the other guy we just gun-pointed, around 45 minutes to an hour later the 3 of us were standing at suburbs storage when we were shot at, my 2 org-members were taken out right away, but I was able to fire back instantly killing 1 of the 2 assailants, I thereafter had a pro-longed firefight with the remaining guy, they were standing up on the highway, like on the bridge, the remaining guy kept head-glitching me for a few minutes at quite a distance, and I finally figured that I had killed him since he was not popping up anymore and I had fired directly at him, in the firefight my car also had been disabled, so I stored the weapon of my dead friend and my own weapon in order to be able to go pick up the weapons of the 2 guys that I thought I had killed.

I will admit to my mistake of thinking the 2nd guy was dead also, or I would not have stored.

What poses an issue for me here would be the fact that we raided both of those guys that gunned us down, about 45 minutes or more, earlier, even killing one of them, yet both of them show up to take revenge? Also since there was such an extended amount of time that had passed all 3 of us had died since that raid, which to be fair they may not have known, but why was there 2 of them involved in taking revenge, when only one of them survived the raid that we did?

Please note that this is meant as an apology and I fully realize my mistake of storing the weapons when the remaining shooter was in fact still alive, I would however say it was an honest mistake, as I thought I had killed the guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I will be in contact with you to refund the two weapons you currently have in your trunk since realistically, you wouldn't have kept them.

Status
Not open for further replies.