Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: lennonag2001
Your Roleplay Name: Lenny Lentos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:764838333

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2, 3.4 - User failed to comply while under direct gunpoint and proceeded to walk around ignoring the commands. He then broke character multiple times throughout the situation saying he was going to report the user and this isn't allowed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: alright I would like to have the ban lifted if possible, I've handled the situation poorly with not role playing and not complying to gun point. in my behalf I really thought I couldn't be mugged/held at gun point while am in my shop doing business and was told by players if I left back and front doors of the shop opened n locked then I couldn't be mugged/held at gun point. I was crafting and putting guns out when player approached and pointed gun at me, I then told him he couldn't do this, we went back and forth saying about it. I got frustrated as just trying to sell guns and do business so I stupidly broke rules as didn't want him to win in the situation and heavily regret my choices. when admin spoke to me i was straight up about what happened n tried explaining myself. am recently new to role playing and pc in general, I have put in a lot of hours to this server in the last 3 weeks since coming on to gmod, its the only server I play and really enjoying it so would be excellent to get back on as I hope this can be solved if not I do understand the ban as I've not followed and broke rules at the same time, I will read over rules again and this situation will never happen again. apologies

Last edited:
Reaction score
my warning I got was for when I came out the roadcrew getting my car fixed, I drove out then was aimed at from a good bit away saying put my hands up, I really thought as I was in car that I could just drive off but the guy did stop my car with bullets then came up saying to get out the car then I didn't follow gun point rules as thought I was all good coz the public area then after admin told me this was wrong, I looked into the rules more to understand then after that I knew about the rules fully. My situation yesterday was me not following the rules as was so frustrated with the other player for his actions, 100% thought I couldn't get mugged/held at gun point in my shop as that's all I've heard people saying, even people I've met on this with shops have told me to do this with leaving the doors opened so I cant get harassed off people constantly trying to brake in back door even front door at times when am just trying to craft but then I 100% knew I broke rules after saying about reporting him as I really thought he was in the wrong, next time for these occasions, ill role play to the max, listen under gun point, not brake character and etc. I really hope this can be solved today or answered before my ban is up tomorrow at 6 10

Status
Not open for further replies.