Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User was being chased for having a stolen car and was spiked, causing him to crash near some cops fighting a fire. The user then pulled out a gun and killed the fire fighting cops causing a massive shootout. The user's reasoning for this is that he had previously killed some people and forced a medic to remove the bodies and clear all DNA. As such he assumed the medic would have meta gamed and called out his name from over his head thus making him 10 toes even though in reality he was not in anyway a danger of being 10 toes. TLDR: Assumed a medic would meta game and started a massive shootout over stealing a car

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm apologizing in the hopes you reduce this ban (or flat out remove it) because of it's greyscale to me. You are correct, I should have taken more precautions to break into our friend's car (who we did not have keys to) who died to escape a scene that cops "could" have not known about. I was under the impression that if a medic pulls up to the scene and I gunpoint to remove bodies. It's bold to assume cops would be coming via a panic or a radio callout of our position and description. Both me and tmac started lockpicking into 2 cars at once to try and make an escape quickly, I lockpicked the tesla which was a better option because of how fast it was, then we saw cops pull up and we fled. When we approached to bazaar area since it was the only property we owned of a business shop to try and evade being seen, we were cut off by a checkpoint that we were not aware of and ended up getting spiked. We saw a cop turn his sirens on at the intersection and make a u-turn on us before this. So we were under the impression the medic did in fact call us out. We then against my better judgment after we crashed, saw 2 cops in front of us. I was dazed from the crash and did not see what they were doing and I opened fire since we were being chased. When high stake roleplay situations like this happen, you have to make split second decisions based off the info you know. I made a decision based off what had happened to us that cops were definitely trying to get us for killing someone at subs storage. I realize you know this because we sat on a roof for almost 10 minutes debating this. I apologize for acting rashly but I could not think of any other outcome in my head at the time. I will in the future take more time to fully process and make sure I am 100% being chased down for a heavy sentence next time, and not assume a medic would have actually did his job correctly and ratted us out (which to my knowledge you said he didn't) I appreciate your time to consider this considering how aids the whole thing was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.