Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ford Tourneo Connect 1.8 66kW
Your Roleplay Name: erko pederast
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1562112

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: rule 1.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to you today with a heavy heart, and I sincerely hope you will take a moment to hear me out.

Recently, I engaged in behavior that was hurtful and offensive, and I directed inappropriate words at you, which I deeply regret. My actions were thoughtless, and I recognize the pain and discomfort they caused you. I want you to know that this letter comes from a place of genuine remorse, and I am fully aware of the need to make amends.

I understand that you may be hesitant to accept my apology, and I respect your feelings. However, I would like to explain why I believe it is worth considering:

Acknowledgment of Responsibility: I take full responsibility for my actions and the words I used. I am not trying to justify or minimize what I did. Instead, I am owning up to my mistakes.

Genuine Remorse: I am truly sorry for the hurt I caused you. My words were completely out of line and do not reflect the person I aspire to be. I have spent time reflecting on my actions, and I am committed to changing my behavior.

Commitment to Change: I am determined to learn from my mistakes and become a more considerate and respectful person. I will make every effort to ensure that such behavior does not happen again.

Respect for Your Feelings: I respect your right to feel hurt and upset. Your emotions are valid, and I am not asking you to forgive me immediately. I simply hope that you will consider the possibility of reconciliation.

Continued Positive Interaction: I value the interactions we've had in the past, and I hope we can find a way to move forward positively. I am committed to treating you with the respect and kindness you deserve.

I understand that trust takes time to rebuild, and I am willing to give you all the time you need. If you would be open to a conversation or any form of communication, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. If not, I will respect your decision.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and I hope you can find it within yourself to consider my request for forgiveness. I genuinely hope for a chance to make amends and move forward in a more positive direction.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.