Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Kinley357
Your Roleplay Name: James Wolves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196792033

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I Ran across a road

Why should this appeal be considered?: To be honest, I was unsure why I was banned, after checking why I was banned it said for running across intersection, when I read the rules that it said I put my life at risk for no reason, I’m not sure how crossing a road after looking either side is putting my life at risk even though the person was speeding through a red light, I have recently began playing GMOD RP again and have took a different approach rather than just getting banned, if I knew crossing the road was against the rules I wouldn’t of done it, Personally I just think it was not a great idea that he banned me instantly instead of explaining what I did wrong, if I was informed that I was not aloud to after I did, I would of happily of apologised and not of done it again, also I had a broken leg so I needed to get to the hospital so I don’t know if that’s good enough reason to cross the road.
I’m genuinely sorry for what I did, but at the time I was unsure how doing that was an immediate ban and not a warm.

Reaction score

I'll reduce your ban to a few hours. You have collected quite a few punishments in your short time playing here, please re-read over rule 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.