Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Synatec @Youseff
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name: [-Core-] Daan
Your In-game Name: Kobayashi Shinomiya
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - User started a punching a guy and then proceeded to kill him with a grenade. The other player was trying to get away the whole time. // Banned for Enforcer Youseff
Why should this appeal be considered: I would like to start off with saying sorry to Jay Aiden.
I don't know his forum name sadly so if anyone could tag him would be much appreciated.
I shouldn't have ran you over at the PD and after reacted in you defending yourself.
This was a stupid approach and action from me and I shouldn't have done it, which I am sorry for.
If you need anything refunded please contact me ingame after my ban has been lifted and I will refund you.

Now for @Youseff . I am sorry for wasting your time in the long sit we had, I was really confused and made the sit extremely long which wasn't needed.
I think you handled the sit good but I made it way too stretched, I didn't notice what I did wrong then but I do now after
speaking with some other players, they explained to me how I should approach the situation in the future, and avoid rulebreaks.
I have also read rule 2.5 again and understand my wrong doings and what I should change in future situations.

If any items were lost due to my actions I would happely refund them if needed.

Additional Comment(s): I am sorry to @Youseff and Jay Aiden for my reckless actions and wasting their time,
I hope I can be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.