Appealing for: Unban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Creepis
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: CHCL3
Your In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
x2 - User made a full stop while driving on the highway as a medic while there was a shootout going on. Instead of valuing his own life and driving away, he decided to reverse and kill one of the gunmen instead. Accepted AR https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-marcus-breaking-3-4-for-the-21st-time.38474/ Also punched a person that was acting violently with a Bat as a Paramedic, the situation was already being resolved by an Officer. Knocked out the person with a bat as a result due to his punching https://perpheads.com/threads/22nd-time-breaking-3-4.38482/

Why should this appeal be considered: First of all, this guy who I "attacked" had been pissing me off for a long time, and he kept trash talking me and my family in OOC, and I kept ignoring it as told too, but in the end it was too much for me, and I broke a few rules to ruin his game for him. I know what I did wrong, and I acknowledge my wrongdoings, they were not acceptable, I know I should have stayed calm and just gathered data to the staff instead of breaking rules for my own pleasures/acting on my impulses. Since I've been banned, I have been doing a lot in my life to improve my self, my personality and mostly my anger issues. I'm a much more stable guy today, and I don't think I can become any better than I am today, I really improved myself. I've quit smoking and drinking, and spend my time on myself and my social issues as where I'm acting too much on my impulses, and I am very aware of all of the rules on Perp, but that day was a HUGE mistake. I will make a promise towards the staff team that impulse actions like this, won't happen again. I knew that I was doing wrong in the situation, but I didn't care, and that is my mistake. I apologize for disappointing, and I wanna make it up because I do really like this server, I got a lot of friends on here, and I only had this 1 guy I disliked, but I've learned to cope with bad people and just ignore them. I have also waited out ½ of my ban, and I do feel ready to come back.
big shout out to @TinySlayer et @Madda please accept me back bros

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.