Reaction score
Appealing for: Unban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Marcus
Your In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Inability to follow basic rules. User has received several infractions recently after being given multiple chances to improve within the community. Needs time to learn the rules
Why should this appeal be considered: I'm not gonna write a long ass apology as there is not much to apologize for besides my actions towards John Cats. I do know the rules since I've played for a month before I got into trouble, and I was a cop for about 130 hours/a month which was quite normal for me at the time. I really showed my biggest dedication towards the PD and protecting its citizens, many officers can confirm this. I lived for the PD. Then some dude got me blacklisted, and I could not control myself when I saw him in the city. I kept trying to talk to him after the blacklist and even before but that dude just kept ignoring me and it triggered me. I do find the first warning justified that I'm not allowed to attack citizens because of their skin colour, but my second warning from my understanding if someone harasses you, you are allowed to kill them, but as the moderator told me I need to warn them first somehow. And I failed to do so. I knew I had too, but I forgot it and I just raged, and if you look at why it is quite understanding. The guy who got me blacklisted and destroyed all my progress was just walking around like nothing happend, and kept ignoring me so it pushed my buttons, I knew I was doomed anyway. I do know the rules, I just had an explosive temperament which I slowly started to get control of over the last few years, and I'm starting to master. I apologize towards John Cats for taking out my rage on him in the game, even tho I tried to contact him on steam, OOC chat, and so on, he kept ignoring me and I should just have left it instead of what I did. I hope Mcglinchy knows that I am sorry for my actions, I realize what I've done wrong and I'm willing to change and be better in the future.

Additional Comment(s): I can only advise you to look on the progress I made, in 1 month I recieved no bans/warnings at all and I got promoted to senior officer in PD, untill I lost it all due to a tragic episode. Ive been banned for 4 months now, I hope you will provide me a new chance as I am not here to minge at all. I will show discipline and respect towards the staff team this time and follow all the rules.

Reaction score
Just maybe.. I'll release an album dedicated to the staff and members of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.