Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Homer

Your Steam Name: Idomz
Your In-game Name: Ido Mazin
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49012022

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.6 - 2.1.User jumped off the city hall balcony (the one inside the City hall) for no reason then disconnected thirty seconds after, due to having 10 warnings and 2 bans on record this user will receive a 3 week ban.

Why should this appeal be considered: first of all let me start by saying I am deeply sorry for what I did and I keep thinking about it and I just want to have they second chance because I know I can follow the rules. What happend is I punched a cop for being extremely rude to me (or something else I don't remember). And then he chased me in the city hall from the top floor. I jumped to the 2nd floor and I was fine, then I jumped from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor and I died. Then my dad came into my room and he was pissed as shit and he closed Garry's mod. (Because we needed to go and everyone waited for me). I didn't have any illegal items and I don't mind to be jailed for 10 years when I come back. I am deeply sorry and I hope you forgive me.

Additional Comment(s): This has nothing to do with this but it's a note for staff. If you ban me don't ban my IP because my brother (Roymz) will also be banned and he will beat the shit out of me. Also Eddie said in OOC chat at the game "Ido stop playing on your brother's account". This is incorrect, I will never do such a horrible thing I watched him play and then I saw you so OOC I simply said hello I didn't touch the keyboard. + My brother will never let me play on his computer.
Evidence (If Applicable)

Reaction score
Well, your not the type of guy I see breaking the rules and your kind. I never see him breaking much rules and I used to be with him.

Reaction score
If everyone needed to go and were waiting on you, it must of been something important.

Something important which was planned to happen

Something important which you should of remembered.

Don't go into RP or do something which will result in you getting into RP without a 30 min time space of going off.

The 3 weeks is pretty low.
I've seen people get banned longer with that amount of warnings + bans.

Reaction score
If everyone needed to go and were waiting on you, it must of been something important.

Something important which was planned to happen

Something important which you should of remembered.

Don't go into RP or do something which will result in you getting into RP without a 30 min time space of going off.

The 3 weeks is pretty low.
I've seen people get banned longer with that amount of warnings + bans.
It was planned last minute.
And why did you make a poem about this?

Reaction score
denied.jpg

After a discussion with Riekelt we found out that you had threatened another member of the community during your current ban. We both took this seriously and for that you will not be unbanned until it expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.