Which staff member banned you: Console
How long were you banned for: Permanetly

Your Steam Name: ShadowTyler
Your In-game Name: Franklin Park
Your Steam ID
: STEAM_0:0:94558469

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
hello everyone iam sorry for everything happend before ik that i do alot of mistakes in perpheads and i hope all accept my apology i played in this amazing community from 2016 iwas playing like a normal player and then i have fun alot but i had alot of problems happend to me first of them i found alot of cheaters and they get banned and that was the most thing bad happend to me i was thinking that was easy to cheat in it and thats why pepole cheat so i do alot of bases and i got raided and wallbanged alot bc of the cheaters so that let me cheat bc of the cheaters that cheat i cheated for 1 week without any problem happend to me from calling admins after it i just joined the server and put the hack and i got banned from the anti cheat so here i fucked up and from this banned i started ban evading alot and all time tinyslayer catch me with his ip and the last time i just ban evaded i let my friends get banned so what the thing happend to me i used vpn and the ip it gives me it that was for guy name crazy russian hacker and they just banned a friend thinking iam crazy russian hacker and after it i never evaded bc idon't want my friends get banned so iam sorry for perpheads staff team that i broke the rule and i cheated and ban evaded ik ido a big stuff but hope this got me out of it and i would say sorry for all pepole that i raided them and killed them with cheats and wallbanged them and sorry for tinyslayer for everytime ban evading and u ban me and sorry for all disrespect happend before i would say for everyone iam sorry for anything happend to them bc of me and hope i get unbanned and i play like before like a normal player and get org that was very awesome time it was great time i actually started from 2016 playing and i end it with banned for cheating in 2018 so 2 years go nothing i hope i get unbanned and the great times back and iwould say sorry for every staff i annoyed him with applying alot on the forums and sending for him messages

Additional Comment(s): N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.