Ban Appeal #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Brinch/CONSOLE
How long were you banned for: 1. 24. Juli 2018 // 2. 07. Nov. 2019 (Permanent)

Your Steam Name: TurboStrikeZ (Old Name: [PH] Prexistis)
Your In-game Name: Furkan Kallmann
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:62967619

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating/Evading
Why should this appeal be considered: I really don't know where to start this. Again I am trying. I know since my last Ban Appeal not a lot of time has passed. I hope this time I could get a chance again. In my previous Ban Appeal i talked about me growing up and trying to change. I still strive that point of view. As you can tell, I am really upset being banned. All i can say is that i would love to play on the perpheads server again and build up friendships. I will try to be kind to everybody, not break any rules and start having fun. Ofcourse i will not cheat. Also I expect a different treatment interms of rulebreak, if I manage to get unbanned. Since my banevades, I logged in the forum regularly to see updates and even tho i don't actively play on the server, I'm getting hyped about the server making progress. With this Ban Appeal i promise that I will never cheat or banevade ever again. I learned from the past and could not stand it, if I get banned again. I would appreciate a chance to change. Also a reason to think about unbanning me is that since the my latest ban a lot of time passed. You would make me very happy by unbanning me, so I can see that you are trusting and supporting me getting ahead as a individual. Everyone reading this, have a nice day.
Best regards
Furkan~

Additional Comment(s): If this Ban Appeal is not getting accepted, could you atleast tell me why? Or if it is worth trying ever again. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.