Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Bolli
How long were you banned for: Perma
Your Steam Name: papa
Your In-game Name: Honestly i do not know has been long since i played G-mod
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:221590766
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I really cant remember what happened when i was banned, I think i was just being stupid and immature going around hacking on the server list. Now my friends play the server almost all day every day and i would like to join them and the perpheads community since i was banned i have got a new computer and dont even have hacks i am honestly sorry and sincerely apoligise for joining the server with cheats. I haven't played g-mod in so long and i logged on just to try join this server to play with my friends only to realize i'm banned i hope i can get unbanned and become a part of the community. If i can remember correctly when i was banned i had little to no progress and had barely any play time and was messing around. I've played a lot of Serious/Semi Serious RP servers and think perp looks great and would love to play with my friends seriously this time.
Additional Comment(s):
If you guys give me a second chance I promise this will not happen again, im not saying that like im some sort of hacker who will hack again and wont be caught, I genuinely mean it, I will actually rp and play the gamemode correctly instead of hacking through the server list like last time. This time I will immerse myself into the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.