Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Ayjay
How long were you banned for: Perma

Your Steam Name
: nooodle
Your In-game Name: I honestly do not know
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35169485

Why were you banned/blacklisted:Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:I'm just gonna be upfront and honest right now, yes I was cheating using citizenhack. I just want to point out some thoughts and though why my unban should be considered. First and foremost, I'm really sorry that I did this. To be honest I think I only have a total of two hours on the server. This was like a month ago, and I didn't really know many people in the community. It was like standard for me to join servers with my citizenhack on because I would join and minge (at some times, I don't really take gmod too seriously). I know you guys don't look for people like this, but I'd like to clarify that I am not just a minge. I've played on many serious RP servers, and even semi-serious like PERP where I haven't hacked and enjoyed the actual gamemode itself. But now, like two months after the ban, I see that some of my friends (who aren't hackers, they are roleplayers) have been deciding to play on the server. I really regret this mistake now, because I can't join and play with them. I truly didn't understand how fun perpheads was when I used citizenhack at the time. A. When I did cheat, I've made barely any progress on the server (I think I only had a revolver at the time), B. I don't really believe I harmed anyone with the hack on, all I could do was walk around and see people through walls because I had no use for raiding or my gun. I just got detected and banned I guess.

With all of that being said, I'm sorry for this mistake and if I am unbanned it will not happen again, I promise.

Additional Comment(s):
N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.