Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: Ben wein Silvestain
Your In-game Name: Wein Silverstein
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160790893

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - Shot another user outside PD for no reason and dc'd directly after Extended due to Ban evasion attempt.
Why should this appeal be considered: First of all, I want to apologize to the players and the server for my mistakes and my actions. I also took this time to think about my mistakes and read through the rules several times during my time off. I came to the conclusion that this server is a place for people who like to interact, collaborate and have a good time with each other, and I would like to be a part of it. As I said before, I also want to apologize to the person I killed outside PD, I do not deny what I did and it was wrong. I have accepted my mistakes and I hope you give me a second chance. I am also a new player who was curious and interested in the different people in the games, but unfortunately I was exploited by the players in the server, I did not know better and they used me as a guinea pig to commit rule breaking. I would also like to mention that you have extremely professional admins who are nice and have helped me when I do not understand things. As before, I didn't know much about rules, so I thought I could leave the server without any consequences whatsoever. I didn't get a chance to talk to admin, so what I did was try to contact them by logging in from another steam account. I knew no admin and at that time I had no account on the forum. Finally, I want to apologize again for all the problems I have created for you, I could have written a whole essay to you as to why I was not wrong, but I chose instead to tell the truth. Best Regards / Wein Silverstein.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.