Which staff member banned you: @Blackdown
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: Wein Silverstein
Your In-game Name:Wein Silverstein
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160790893

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered:
Let me start by explaining it like this, it's not worth trying to apologize, in other words I am in the wrong, and I knew I was in the wrong. I had in one way or another gotten "addicted to PERP" and wanted to take a break, but I wanted to do it in a fun way. I gave away all my stuff in the form of challenges etc. and I later ended up doing "fake" events where I killed the winners. From what I remember, the event got a lot of attention and many people thought it was fun. I understand that what I did was wrong but I was already prepared to do something wrong. Now I have personally reached a better "mental" level and feel that I want to start again. I hope you can see this from my perspective.

Best regards/ Wein Silverstein

Additional Comment(s): With all due respect, the 1 month ban was too generous of you admins and you gained allot of respect from me beacause of that!

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of players enjoyed what you did, some might be pissed but you gave away a lot of items to new players. I really appreciate that. I hope you get unbanned soon.

Reaction score
You literally got away with mass rdm with a 1 month ban, probably the easiest ban in perp history, you are extremely lucky you wern't banned for 1 year to perma ban. Seriously i urge you not to push it and just wait this one out.

Reaction score
With all due respect, there's a reason I'm doing this. Since "ban apeal" is a category that exists to reduce or get rid of its ban, I will take that chance even if I am denied a second chance.

Reaction score
True words, I feel that I have lasting a lot and help many, made many feel good and laugh but I know that I also have lasting headaches for extremely many, in other words I appreciate your views Harley.

Best regards/ Wein Silverstein

Reaction score
Denied.
Although your actions were fun and enjoyable, you still broke rules when you shouldn't have. 1 month is very lenient and I feel you should take this time to improve before coming back. Reviewed with @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.