Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Permanently...

Your Steam Name
: Code Monkey
Your In-game Name: Brandy Martello
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183447894

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)

2.5, 3.4 - Killed civilians and police without a valid reason.

Why should this appeal be considered: My ban was originally for Mass RDM which was NOT the case. I am extremely upset with how this was handled. I was given no chance to explain myself and Tiny just took it into his own hands to perm me without giving me a chance to explain myself insisting that I have to do it here. To explain the situation, I was testing my AS50 out from the top of office since it is a new map seeing if my bullets will land or if there was a sky box blocking it. I shot at the ground near a cop (which I obviously shouldn't have). It didn't look like the bullet landed so I aimed for his car and it did nothing. I shot one more time and it then disabled his car and I realized it worked.. Cops then started to respawn to the situation so I started shooting at them when they started shooting at us from the roof right after they killed my org member. The situation shouldn't have happened I admit, but a perm is EXTREMELY excessive for this situation. I would be okay with providing my demos on the situation to back my story up if necessary. I apologize for starting the shootout in the first place but it should literally have been a ban for RDMx1 not RDM'ing multiple people. Thanks..

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.