Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: CONSOLE ( @Bolli @Collier )
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: nori
Your In-game Name: Can not remember (been over 2 years)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85513655

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating attempt detected.
Why should this appeal be considered:

I believe this appeal should be considered as it has been over 2 years since my last ban. I have had a lot of time to think about my ban and since then I have changed in many ways, especially in maturity and realizing what is right and what is wrong. I was 16 when I was banned and now I am very soon turning 19, between this time I have grown up a lot and believe I am much more mature than I was back then.

I apologize to anyone whose experience that I may have interfered with when I was cheating on the server, whether or not they still play on the server I still apologize to them for any problems that I may have caused, I have not cheated on any video games at all for well over a year and a half now as I see it as boring and it demolishes any chance for real enjoyment out of the game, such as raids, etc. due to the fact that I know where everyone was and it required no skill to be able to be able to defend myself or attack anyone.

I did play on an alternate account around 6 or so months ago (I did forget I was banned on this account as that alternate account is my new main account) and I ended up being banned on the server. However, during this time I did not break any rules whatsoever and I did not ruin anyone's RP experience. I mostly kept to myself and my friends and partook in raids with them, I hope I can be forgiven for playing on an alternate account recently as I know it is against the rules. I also hope I can be forgiven, for cheating 2 years ago, by the people who I may have affected during that time and any staff members that may have had to deal with me.

I sincerely apologize to everybody that was affected by me and I vow (both of my own views on cheating now and for the other players) to not cheat anymore, especially since I have not done so for over a year and 6 months. I do not want to ruin anybodies RP experience and I certainly do not want to ruin mine either. Once again, I do believe that I have matured a lot since I was banned and I hope I can be forgiven by the players who I have affected and the staff members that may have had to deal with me, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.