Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Cheating attempt detected.
How long were you banned for: Perma ban

Your Steam Name
: Bestfriend
Your In-game Name: Lembe Smith?
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155853416

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) I attempted to cheat
Why should this appeal be considered: So I'll tell my side of the story, So in fact I did try and cheat by using esp from this free cheat I found, but there is reasons why I did what I did. The first being my time zone is very different from the community so when people usually get off I'm still on playing leaving like 2-4 players online leaving me to be bored, so it was one of those nights for me I was getting frustrated because I was driving around endlessly looking for this other person's base(If you check my scambans it says 2:41AM and that's usually when the pop is low. EST) and I thought fuck it I'll try and esp, and me not knowing anything about anti cheat and cheating in general led it to be a big mistake, and I know that doesn't excuse me from trying to cheat and I'm very sorry for even trying to make it unfair for that person, but we all make mistakes and this was a HUGE mistake on my part and I'm owning up to it. This server/community is nothing compared to these trash aidsrp in the darkrp section and I'll find nothing the same like this server was to me, and I just hope to be back in the server again enjoying myself because it was an awesome experience from the little time I was playing and I just want to be apart of that again. It's been 2 and a half months since I've gotten banned and I'm finally deciding to make a ban appeal to even see if I can get another chance in this server, because in that amount of time I noticed I wasn't playing in a regular server/community and I just blew my joy that I had. In the chance that this appeal does get accepted I'll value my thoughts further In my future of being a member and being apart of that community so that this will not happen again, And If you guys want I can record every single raid/pvp instance I am in for validation, so that I wont even try something like that again.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

This sounds like more of a justification than an apology.

and me not knowing anything about anti cheat and cheating in general led it to be a big mistake.

This also makes it sound like you're only sorry because you were caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.