Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: getrude smokes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 was spectating a shootout, whilst in shootout decided to pick up a weapon which resulted in death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to know how this is a 2 months ban when I did barely anything wrong
Because if being in the middle of a shootout is a 2 month ban your server needs fixing.
I already know whoever reads this doesn't give a fuck what I have to say but if they don't mind answering why I'm banned for 2 months for being in the middle of a shootout and almost picking up a gun even though I cancelled it, then please answer.

Additional Information: Don't know why the admin lied in my report and said I'm spectating a shootout when I wasn't.

Reaction score
If you have questions about your ban you can contact a staff member via PM on the forum or on discord.

Is this a dispute where you feel like you didn't break any rules and the ban is false or?

Reaction score
I think this ban is petty and defiantly shouldent be 2 months long
it should just be a warning

Reaction score
if you think abt it, you are putting your life at risk in the most ifiotic way possible. Reread 3.4 my bro. Also, in disputes you need evidence
the shootout started with me in the middle of it there was nothing I could do apart from get out of the line of fire which i did. also how can i provide evidence when Its was that minor I didnt think anything of it until an hour later when an admin banned me for it

Reaction score
I think this ban is petty and defiantly shouldent be 2 months long
it should just be a warning
If you're making a dispute you have to provide some type of evidence like screenshots, video or a demo for it to be considered.

And you can't dispute the lengths of a ban, that would be a staff complaint.

Reaction score
The demo you need to upload is called: perpheads_demo_2023-4-18 21-12-39

Reaction score
I want to know your opinion then do you think for what the admin wrote in my report I should be banned for 2 months.

Reaction score
Ill try to get the demo but even with just the evidence in the forum ban you can see 2 months is inappropriate.

Reaction score
I want to know your opinion then do you think for what the admin wrote in my report I should be banned for 2 months.
I can only speak for myself but based on your record and that you just got off a 2 month ban for the same rule I would likely do the same to be fair.

You had several chances to get out of the shoot out but you didn't, and you picked up a gun so it was a clear breach of rule 3.4

Reaction score
See that's the problem I wasn't banned for 2 months because of 3.4 I got banned for 2 weeks because of 3.4 and it got extended because I made to many disputes.

Reaction score
See that's the problem I wasn't banned for 2 months because of 3.4 I got banned for 2 weeks because of 3.4 and it got extended because I made to many disputes.

This ban has always been for 3.4 and 2 months long.

If you’re referring to your previous ban, it was extended because I believed you hadn’t read 3.4 OR didn’t care to follow it.

So what did you to prove me wrong? You broke it again.

Make a staff complaint regarding the length of the ban, make another dispute and your forum account will have a ban to match your server ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.