Ban Dispute (A1L banned for enforcer phoondos)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L banned for enforcer @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AceAb0
Your Roleplay Name: Ace Abo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547545090

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - Shot and killed someone for being punched three times

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was punched by a guy after i pushed him he didn't really need to punch me for only pushing him and you are right to ban me if i killed him for punching me few times HOWEVER in the clip that i provided IT shows clearly him threating to knock me out! in that case i have the right to defend my self and use deadly force against him. i Ace Abo want the staff team to reconsider my ban decision.

Additional Information: i also think he shouldn't punch people simply if he gets pushed.
another important thing: a report was never opened with me and an action request was never made, i was just banned without any investigation.
also i was taking damage.

Last edited:
Reaction score

"I'll knock you out if you push me one more time" = "Carry on doing this thing you're doing to be annoying for no reason and I will be forced to defend myself."

This does not equate to a threat worth killing someone over, as you could just make the decision not to be annoying and push him if you don't want to be knocked out. You had no reason at all to shoot him and there was absolutely no threat to life presented that was worth the risk. Any threat to your life here could have been alleviated entirely by picking a better past time than shoving strangers randomly.

You made no attempt to deescalate with your firearm before using it to kill the person punching you.

Reviewed with @Scoot and @Sean