Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: HIGHLY T☢XIC
Your Roleplay Name: Marmel Murmelt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:279792298

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.22, 4.1 - User tiered a Mini Cooper as a paramedic by driving on the wrong side of city bridge and swerving, while speeding. The user also then ran over a police officer who had said in the radio that they were impounding a car on City Bridge and made a police broadcast, killing them when the officer was on the opposite side of the road.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So this is not all true. I didnt drove on the wrong side, we collided with the outer headlights because I had a lag like I said mutiple times! I wasnt speeding the officer behind me was the same speed and didnt receive any punishment, that means I wasnt speeding or u just dont like me.
And I didnt run the police officer over because I wanted to, for me he wasnt infront of my car he was beside his drivers door on the other site of the road.

I said all of this to Acerius but i didnt wanted to listen to me, maybe because he is racist. I can just asume his reasoning.

Additional Information: I dont know if the Authorities just hate me, because i hit a car because it braked on the highway and the the guy nocliped out and throwed my car into the sea. I dunno if thats admin abuse, but it was very rude.

Reaction score
"because i hit a car because it braked on the highway and the the guy nocliped out and throwed my car into the sea. I dunno if thats admin abuse, but it was very rude."

Bullshit, look at this video and maybe provide a demo to prove your lag as it will show everything the client sees:

Also you did a illegal U-turn too, but I guess that's "lag" for ya :eek:

Reaction score
Allow me to shed some light on this before any of my staff colleagues begin to review it, as it seems you do not understand the reasons behind your ban and instead are purporting me to be a racist for which there are no grounds.

On the 23rd September 2021 you received a warning from @blobvis 2.0 for 3.22 and 4.1, the exact same rule breaks as your ban - this means that you were already recently made aware of those particular rules and the conduct required from government and city employees with regards to their driving capabilities on the highway.

Earlier today at 13:23 you received a 3-day blacklist from @Pugga based on the footage that @Clarky has provided above.

After receiving your blacklist, you then went on-duty as a paramedic. When driving on City Bridge from the Business Sector, you swerved into the oncoming lane and collided with a purple Mini Cooper and tiered it. You say this was lag but had you been driving straight, there would've been no reason for you to have swerved into the oncoming lane.

A short amount of time after that you had your lights and sirens on but according to police sources there was no incident that required your attendance. You drove at 67MPH over City Bridge, straddling both lanes (driving on the white-lines), and ran over @A1L who was a police officer dealing with a Road Traffic Collision. A1L had informed all units about his presence on-foot on the City Bridge via the radio and a police broadcast.

You said to me at the time that you believed the officer was behind his car. It was quite clear as I was spectating you that the officer was not behind his car, as you literally hit him dead-centre with your Prius. You also then when I removed you via physgun from the scene started shouting down the radio "I am being taken by a blue laser beam I think it is an enemy".

When I spoke to you about it you denied any wrongdoing, did not admit to the rule breaks and instead blamed "admins trolling you" for the rule breaks. You also tried to steer the conversation to earlier incidents in the day against you to which you had not made any F6 report for, or provided any evidence for.

The ban is an escalation of the warning you received on the 23rd September 2021 as well as the blacklist from the Taxi Driver job you received today. I issued this ban in consultation with @A1L and @Pugga.

Reaction score
"because i hit a car because it braked on the highway and the the guy nocliped out and throwed my car into the sea. I dunno if thats admin abuse, but it was very rude."

Bullshit, look at this video and maybe provide a demo to prove your lag as it will show everything the client sees:

Also you did a illegal U-turn too, but I guess that's "lag" for ya :eek:
Dude that was hours before i had the lag problems again. My provider got DDOS attack since i think over an week now. For me its different where the people stand or what happens, sometimes slight delay u know.

And why do u throw me in the water like a maniac and then expect others to follow every rule?

Attachments

• Clipboard-September-16-2021-3_39-PM-1-1024x455.png
    Clipboard-September-16-2021-3_39-PM-1-1024x455.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Allow me to shed some light on this before any of my staff colleagues begin to review it, as it seems you do not understand the reasons behind your ban and instead are purporting me to be a racist for which there are no grounds.

On the 23rd September 2021 you received a warning from @blobvis 2.0 for 3.22 and 4.1, the exact same rule breaks as your ban - this means that you were already recently made aware of those particular rules and the conduct required from government and city employees with regards to their driving capabilities on the highway.

Earlier today at 13:23 you received a 3-day blacklist from @Pugga based on the footage that @Clarky has provided above.

After receiving your blacklist, you then went on-duty as a paramedic. When driving on City Bridge from the Business Sector, you swerved into the oncoming lane and collided with a purple Mini Cooper and tiered it. You say this was lag but had you been driving straight, there would've been no reason for you to have swerved into the oncoming lane.

A short amount of time after that you had your lights and sirens on but according to police sources there was no incident that required your attendance. You drove at 67MPH over City Bridge, straddling both lanes (driving on the white-lines), and ran over @A1L who was a police officer dealing with a Road Traffic Collision. A1L had informed all units about his presence on-foot on the City Bridge via the radio and a police broadcast.

You said to me at the time that you believed the officer was behind his car. It was quite clear as I was spectating you that the officer was not behind his car, as you literally hit him dead-centre with your Prius. You also then when I removed you via physgun from the scene started shouting down the radio "I am being taken by a blue laser beam I think it is an enemy".

When I spoke to you about it you denied any wrongdoing, did not admit to the rule breaks and instead blamed "admins trolling you" for the rule breaks. You also tried to steer the conversation to earlier incidents in the day against you to which you had not made any F6 report for, or provided any evidence for.

The ban is an escalation of the warning you received on the 23rd September 2021 as well as the blacklist from the Taxi Driver job you received today. I issued this ban in consultation with @A1L and @Pugga.
I keep Roleplaying and when there is a blue laser draging me away what should i say?
I never heard anyone say that the road is blocked and I said first the officer was behind his car but corrected me and said beside the car but still safe and not in front of me.

A1L

Reaction score
I keep Roleplaying and when there is a blue laser draging me away what should i say?
I never heard anyone say that the road is blocked and I said first the officer was behind his car but corrected me and said beside the car but still safe and not in front of me.

Just to be clear, I was the one dealing with the wrecked Mini Cooper on the City Bridge which you caused, in which I was stood there for a bit and I had called it over the radio and you sped towards me with your emergency lights on without even attempting to avoid me and just went right into me, you weren't even responding to anything

Reaction score
Dude that was hours before i had the lag problems again. My provider got DDOS attack since i think over an week now. For me its different where the people stand or what happens, sometimes slight delay u know.

And why do u throw me in the water like a maniac and then expect others to follow every rule?
Like I said, provide a demo if you want to prove that you were lagging and the demo will show you lagging because it is fully client sided.

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I was the one dealing with the wrecked Mini Cooper on the City Bridge which you caused, in which I was stood there for a bit and I had called it over the radio and you sped towards me with your emergency lights on without even attempting to avoid me and just went right into me, you weren't even responding to anything
Like I said u werent infront of me u where about 1 meter to my left

Status
Not open for further replies.