Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: nonamer
Your Roleplay Name: Jens Putin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244101663

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Screaming and running from admin case i guess

Why should this appeal be considered?: But first i was being sendt to jail for wasting emergency time beacuse at the slums there was a shootout 30 mins and i was taken hostage way befor that like 10 min beacuse there was a shootout i just went afk beacuse i wanna wait so i should go make something to eat and when i came back i called the plice and was going to be sendt to jail for wasteing emergency time and the dumb officer and staff he was both then he start talking loud and he was taking that as screaming then he kicked me i mean i though it was a warning but then i logged on again and he said if i dont stop screaming i will get banned then i stopped beacuse i didnt want to get bannedbut then he tped me on to a build and said i will get banned for 1 day and mby my mic was close to my mouth and i talk little louder normal after that i was start expaling for lige 5th time and he wont lisint and any of that then when i though he was about to ban me i just ran of the roof but he wasnt about to ban then i will get 3 days now when another staff come i was about to explian to him and the oficer/staff just comes in and say shit i say i can proof i dont own that appartment and my friends doesnt we own that below anyways the other staff just shot me when i told the staff/officer to be quite when iam explaining to the other person then he shot me and i got banned

Additional Information: This appeal was posted on behalf of someone from the discord who recently lost access to their email and so can't login to the forums.

Reaction score

We require evidence to either Prove/disprove this ban. You and your friend have 24 Hours to provide us evidence of this not being the case. This GUIDE will help you.

You have 24 hours to provide this evidence, Use this countdown to help you :)

Reaction score
This ban appeal was just made as I was helping someone on the discord server, I've forwarded the message to him.

Reaction score
The user has informed me that he would rather wait out the ban than continue the appeal process.
You can close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.