Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed a police officer who was arresting a taxi driver while they were completely unaware of an on-going raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Am already making a ban appeal because of in my ban itself it quite literally says that the cop was unaware of an on-going raid when hes about 20 meters away from it and then somehow does not see us gunpointing the civ away and at the time i didnt see the cop very well i have also been pretty sick for the past few days idk if that has to do anything with me not seeing the cop and the taxi driver at the moment cus now when i rewatched it a couple of times then i only saw the diffrence of them i thought that he was walking or like jogging whatever u call it towards regals to see whats happening

Reaction score
Am already making a ban appeal because of in my ban itself it quite literally says that the cop was unaware of an on-going raid when hes about 20 meters away from it and then somehow does not see us gunpointing the civ away

The majority of you were inside mugging someone until a civilian wandered onto the fire escape, and you guys gunpointed him to leave from the front of the apartment door, which is hard or even impossible for the officer to see from the angle that he was at near the sidewalk.

You were able to raid a properly silently, and there was no benefit in shooting the cop seeing as he was oblivious to what was going on inside the apartment and was simply arresting a taxi driver. In doing so, you potentially attracted unnecessary attention therefore risking your life and freedom from imprisonment.

at the time i didnt see the cop very well i have also been pretty sick for the past few days idk if that has to do anything with me not seeing the cop and the taxi driver at the moment cus now when i rewatched it a couple of times then i only saw the diffrence of them i thought that he was walking or like jogging whatever u call it towards regals to see whats happening

Like I told you in the report, unless you are hallucinating I can not understand how you could have possibly thought the officer was sprinting towards regals when he was very clearly dragging someone in the opposite direction. Had you taken your time to assess the situation before shooting (Which you have to, abiding by the rules), you would have seen that the cop was arresting someone and leaving the area, there was no benefit to killing the police officer here.

In your clip you stared at the cop for several seconds and you can quite clearly see him dragging someone away from the area.

Reaction score

The officer was clearly unaware of the raid you were taking part in and shooting him did not benefit you whatsoever in this case. You put your life and freedom at risk unnecessarily and therefore the ban is valid.

Reviewed with @Franko & @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.