Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Katcell
Your Roleplay Name: Lucy Pork
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94379693

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I didn't comply at gunpoint, and was banned for DC during an open report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I DC'd to fix my microphone, as my voice wasn't working. I went to rejoin almost immediately and was banned. I just started playing Gmod again after a few years and if there was ever an issue in Darkrp an admin would usually talk to you verbally about an issue, so I was preparing for that. I have been playing for only 3 days and was unaware of these rules. I don't understand why I was banned and not warned.

A1L

Reaction score
You should've notified Aquaa in the report before just randomly leaving the server, you should only make a dispute if you feel the punishment was invalid. If you disagree with the punishment, you must make a staff complaint.

A1L

Reaction score
Well you need to provide evidence for this dispute, the 3.20 is valid, but do you disagree about the not complying at gunpoint?

Reaction score
No I don't disagree, but I didn't know that was a bannable offense, especially this being the first time an admin has had a problem with me? I believe I was banned for disconnecting, which again I only did for a moment. I don't have evidence, I didn't know I was getting banned until I tried to reconnect and couldn't come back.

A1L

Reaction score
I assume you would've probably only got a warning if you didn't disconnect, as to Aquaa it probably looks like you just left with a open report as the ban reason states. You should instead make an apology

Reaction score
The plan was to dc, fix my mic, come back and finish the conversation. I don't think the ban is valid at all, it's a little ridiculous actually.

Reaction score
Is there somewhere I can speak to Aquaa directly then?

A1L

Reaction score
Well I disagree, your ban is clearly valid, the punishment is debatable, however it's clear that cause of you disconnecting with a open report, it changed the outcome of the punishment so it'd be more suitable to make an apology. Feel free to make another appeal but as an apology, you can also contact Aquaa on discord or via PM's on the forums.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.