Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: tim from rocket league ツ
Your Roleplay Name: james zand
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460021833

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - user raided the same property within 48 minutes. Banned for enforcer Kurze

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe the 2 warnings are for different things completely as the the first raid that is claimed under 60 mins is strange as because me and my friends were raiding and we got killed by the police except for 1 of us he ran into the woods but he came back and I got revived by a medic and they didn't cuff me so on TeamSpeak I told my friend in the woods to come back and finish the raid and all I did was bobby pin the door and my friend finished the raid I didn't even use a gun but if this is not allowed then I agree a warning is a perfect reasonable punishment and I wont do that again but the other raid was a clear 5.3 I raided in 48 minutes I didn't realise it was only 48 minutes I thought it was going to be at least an hour between the 2 raids and that again is a fair punishment to give me a ban for two of the same 5.3 rule breaks but I believe that even though they are both under 5.3 I have learnt to not recreate the 2 different situations so I will not break this rule again but I think that it should be 2 different warnings as the 2 situations have warned me to not do 2 different things again which u can see as the first raid was only like 5 minutes apart because I thought it would be classed as just a continuation of the first raid and the 2nd raid was completely different and that was a fair 5.3 so with all considered I hope I can get even just a shorter ban that will teach me a lesson or you will believe that I have already learnt my lesson on this situation and neither of the 2 reasons for 5.3 will be committed again by me ever

Additional Information: I am very sorry for the 2nd 5.3 warning as I didn't realise it was only 48 minutes its a common mistake I am sure a lot of people make and as I just came back from a 3 month ban for metagaming which has taught me my lesson to take rules serious and I forgot to set a timer for the raid as I haven't raided anyone for a very long time but if I do get unbanned I promise I will learn my lesson and never do it again I am sincerely sorry

Reaction score
Just a quick note:

Warning 1 was given by @SamSN
The ban was given by @Kurze

I only enacted the bans since they were unavailable or unable to do so, So I'll tag them both.

A1L

Reaction score
I am confused, is this a dispute or an appeal? You state that you didn't realise it was only 48 minutes, but did break the rule? Am I misunderstanding something

Reaction score
I am confused, is this a dispute or an appeal? You state that you didn't realise it was only 48 minutes, but did break the rule? Am I misunderstanding something
I am apologising for breaking the 2 rules that I broke they wasn't on purpose and I have learnt from the first mistake and wasn't going to break it again but I made a second mistake which again I was going to learn from and not break again but instead I got banned for breaking the same rule 2 times even though I believe they were 2 different things and should be individual warnings which is what I am kind of disputing and I believe I should have a second chance to try not to not break this rule again as I have learnt from my mistakes but haven't had a chance to redeem myself please take this into consideration I hope u understand.

A1L

Reaction score

As you stated, you are apologising for breaking rule 5.3, you were punished separately for two different situations, one being a warning and the other being a ban. I understand it is a common mistake, however it isn’t for a dispute then. I would recommend making an apology appeal if you wish to get your ban lowered or unbanned entirely.

Reaction score
Hi,

For the apology part of this thread, I will lower it to a week. However, rules were still broken so you will have to sit out your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.