Ban Dispute (Riekelt (ban extension))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt (ban extension)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: MaverickRat
Your Roleplay Name: lewis ratathon
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:27729728

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban extended for 5.3 i believe

Why should this appeal be considered?: In our first raid, Ryan wood shoots me first , before i get down the stairs, i was holding the door to prevent counters, i didn't have any intentions of raiding , as you can see in his 1st clip he wall bangs me or someone else, a bomb raid blows off multiple doors and we was going for regals 2 i believe, then in the 2nd raid we went for him, i don't believe i broke cooldown as i didn't raid his house the 1st time, the bomb blew off his door, i kept aming at it as i didn't want counter's , he wall bangs me and then kills me, additionally i am fairly new to this bomb raiding stuff so i didnt know the radius would be that big

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were contacted to provide your perspective and entirely failed to do so. Why was this?

Reaction score
I don't really use the forms allot, the email about this was moved to junk i believe, i would have happily provided my side of it but i didn't read it until it was too late

Reaction score
Im not twising your words, i post a screenshot of what you said, there is context provided in the initial post

Reaction score
Provide your evidence of the situation occurring. It looks to me like you were raiding it on both occasions.

Reaction score
I didnt clip the situations as i didn't feel like i did anything significant , in one of his clips you see the bomb explosion through his door , in another one , its below but due to the bombs big radius it blew off his door ,which i believe he interpreted as a 2nd raid, when i didn't raid , i was simply holding his door and the lower stairs

Reaction score
Me and my friends actively avoided that apartment as we knew we had just raided it,i was just aiming at the door to prevent counters

Reaction score
Additionally it may look like im raiding as im aiming at the door, but i had 2 people aiming at i believe regals 2 door and me and 1 other aiming at regals 3 and further down the staircase

Reaction score
Additionally i knew we just raided you so i didn't want to break cooldown by going in so i just was looking out for counters

Reaction score
And i know the clips look pretty bad, but if i could provide me and my friend's perspectives then you could see why it could look like 2 raids in 1 hour

Reaction score
Additionally i knew we just raided you so i didn't want to break cooldown by going in so i just was looking out for counters
Hi I have nothing to do with this nor am I staff but I’d like to clarify one thing. Counter raiding a raid with the intent to take over and continue that raid so you can reap the benefits of the guns and drugs still counts as a raid towards cooldown !

Reaction score
Not attempting to argue, but say he was to counter , am i not able to kill him as that would constitute as a raid, as you can see in one of the clips he shoots at me first and wallbangs and kills my friend

Reaction score
If someone could have a look at this then that would be nice, as i believe i shouldn't of had a ban extension and if its over turned i would of been unbanned at 3 AM today

A1L

Reaction score
If someone could have a look at this then that would be nice, as i believe i shouldn't of had a ban extension and if its over turned i would of been unbanned at 3 AM today

Demo is actually perpheads_demo_2023-4-28 15-55-41 please provide

Status
Not open for further replies.