Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @glacial
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 5.3 - User raided multiple properties in under 1 hour, user also stayed nearby the area of the raided properties. // Banned for Enforcer Glacial

Why should this appeal be considered?: First lets start with 5.3 because im 100% i didnt break it. As you can see on the video i raided bazaar 8 first then went to baazar 4 where it was empty. Then we raided bazaar 6 where we find the drugs. Later the owner of bazaar 4 came back and he ran into his apartment while leaving the door open, I then proceeded to mug him. I'm really not sure how its 5.3, I didn't force him to open the door or crowbar it or bobby it also I didn't take his drugs which means it was mug and not a raid. I want to mention that he unlocked the door. As you can see on the first video

(2 part 3.4) I have killed 2 people that tried to kill me when I raided my friends shop. I didn't know it was his shop then he ran outside telling me that its his shop. As you can also see for the whole time, there was no police officers that had come and I knew then that there was no threat in bazaar. Then we decided to raid bazaar shop 8 and 4 which it was empty last we raided bazaar 6 where we find the drugs we take the drugs and keep them in there

part 1

part 2

Additional Information: i want to add

most people also stuff member would say if they see someone bazzar shop door open and you they run in side (just muging him) it would be mug not raid

also i know my record is really bad with 3.4 but as you can see i didnt break 3.4 from long time but on what happened on bazzar i didnt affect anyone game play or anything i think i should get warning

Reaction score

We require you to upload perpheads_demo_2022-12-24 11-57-22 to a filesharing service like MEGA, Google Drive, Anonfiles, etc. for us to continue investigating this dispute properly.

Reaction score

You raided multiple Bazaar shops in this clip and the Moron Shipping Co within a 1-hour period (even if it was relatively close to the hour period). The Administration team have agreed that trespassing on a property to commit robbery would constitute a raid (which you did by mugging the player). As there is a limit of 2 properties per hour, you have broken the raiding rule by going over the hourly limit.

As for the 3.4 aspect of the ban, after committing robberies at multiple properties in the Bazaar, you decided to stick around for an excessively long period of time instead of fleeing the area like you should do to prevent yourself being apprehended by police or killed in revenge by the victims of crime.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.