Ban Dispute (Riekelt (ban extension))

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score

Now I have a few questions for you and your friends, after watching your demo I have seen the following:

• You continously breaking NLR in both demos submitted
  • You had died during the first raid
  • Your friend then proceeded to bomb the same apartment you guys had just died at, breaking rule 5.3 Raiding, so your ban is valid.
  • You and your friends not communicating at all and practically knowing you guys are going to raid the property, why is this?

Reaction score
By breaking NLR do you mean straying near the zone, I dont believe we bombed the same apartment, the bomb blew off that door but the main target was the lower one

Reaction score
Could i just close this, i didnt realise i lacked the evidence to support my argument and im sorry for wasting peoples time

A1L

Reaction score
By breaking NLR do you mean straying near the zone, I dont believe we bombed the same apartment, the bomb blew off that door but the main target was the lower one, we do have clips of the first and 2nd raid

NLR by meaning you going into your NLR Zone as well as sticking directly outside of it breaking 3.5 New Life Rule, and yes after the first raid, you all run down out of the apartment and starts pointing your firearms towards Regals Apartment 4, and as they had engaged with you and you engaged back I would most likely consider that a raid as it's not a neighbouring property trying to defend a property you were raiding as it looks like you are raiding their property and die to the owner.

And I still need you to answer my last bit of what I asked, why is none of you speaking at all? You guys are no doubt metagaming during this whole situation(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.