Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: crow8
Your Roleplay Name: Muammar algadafi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95991622

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: massrdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: No real excuse i was just unfamilliar with the rules/punishments, i assasinated the mayor and got no punishment. And any other thing i did only gave me jailtime. Im just new to the server and didnt know the consequences, just wondering if anything can be done i had a good time playing today and did not think what i did could warrant a perm ban.

Additional Information: I get punishment is required its just that a perm ban seems kinda harsh for a first time offense, my bad ofcourse for not properly reading the rules :/

Reaction score
btw is rdm random murder? because i had reason to kill them as far as i can remember, a cop who ran me over multiple times, a guy who said he was from the irs and tried robbing me with a revolver, the mayor i think "i lost the election to him by 1 vote so i was trying to force another one", and last was two cops when i tried to escape.

A1L

Reaction score
So I assume you are disputing as you believe you had reason, please provide some sort of evidence such as your demo or record it yourself.

Demo guide to help you locate your demo
Website you can use to upload your demo

The mayor reasoning you state is not a valid reason to kill someone for, the others as said above you will need to provide evidence for, also your ban was lowered to 6 months.

Demos:

perpheads_demo_2023-11-13 20-58-47

perpheads_demo_2023-11-13 22-58-30

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i had no clue that wasnt valid reason to kill the mayor, now as for the others i had shadowplay off so i wasnt able to clip it. I only memorized their outfits not names :/ But i suppose 6 months is better than perm ban anyways xd

A1L

Reaction score
Well i had no clue that wasnt valid reason to kill the mayor, now as for the others i had shadowplay off so i wasnt able to clip it. I only memorized their outfits not names :/ But i suppose 6 months is better than perm ban anyways xd

I've just explained to you that you can get evidence from your demos, please read my message properly

Reaction score
The Mayor kill was 2 hours before you got banned and did not influence the ban. I was not even made aware you had assassinated the mayor 2 hours prior and this occurred both when I was offline and iirc wasn't reported, Nor would I have banned you for that kill alone. You were banned because you decided to kill people around the city spawn area at random unprovoked.

You stood on overpass, Sniped a cop at PD front parking, Sniped 2 civilians on the PD pavement, Sniped a Taxi driver who was in front of city hall, Ran into underpass and killed an officer before being killed yourself. I asked you why and you said "Oh is that not allowed".

You got a fine for fighting with someone, Drove to bazaar, Bought an SR25 and some ammo, Went back to the area of the crime and began indiscriminately sniping people at random. This is why you were banned.

Reaction score

@crow8 You have 24 hours to provide the demos asked for by @A1L before this is denied. Read his reply for further information which contains guides on how to provide the demo.

Reaction score
i have no demos, as for the mayor kill i meant i killed him during not the one 2 hours prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.