Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: qv
Your Roleplay Name: gaz uppy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.22 - Drove on the wrong side of the highway, wrecking someone's car. After being told multiple times not to run on the highway or drive on the wrong side of it, the user repeatedly continued out of spite.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this ban should be disputed because i had my warnings for the car crash incedent and and after i ran across the highway once and continued to follow the rules after a admin move me back and i followed all the rules then a different admin spoke on the report n told me i was getting a ban when before i was talking about this to ellie

Additional Information: me and ellie was talking about it calmly and then another admin came into the report with a completly different attitude and didnt let me finish my conversation with ellie and explain what happened and everything i will write a sorry forum for ellie but the admin came into the report with a different attitude to me and ellie and i got a result of a ban

Reaction score
You were physgunned off the intersection, then killed on the intersection again later, both times you literally had a report open about it

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You were physgunned off the intersection, then killed on the intersection again later, both times you literally had a report open about it
yes ik and im sorry for being hard headed about it but i was for focused on the car situation with ellie and didnt pay attention to the because that wasnt my n ellies main concern it was about the car incident

Status
Not open for further replies.