Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: qvsor
Your Roleplay Name: fat blunt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634735385

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 2.5 - Lying and being disgusting, kept talking about his mum's genitals being as big as the grand canyon and lost this mind in the admin sit. Killed someone for no reason and lied about it. Need to calm down and read the rules."

Why should this appeal be considered?: this ban should be revoked because it was my first time playing and i punched a AFK player once without knowing they was AFK. i didnt recieve a warning and although i shouldnt have done that to a player but some player shouldnt have been insulting my mum and me getting mixed up with a different player which caused the afk person to bleed out but they should be afk for 30 mins in the first place

Additional Information: its my first time playing without any warnings or anything the mod just straight up banned me without telling me any rules or giving me any info and when i explained to the other mod how i felt after my mum being disrespected ellie the mod came back thinking i was saying it to her fellow mod friend i think i should be unbanned or have the ban revoked

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's your first time, you were being extremely disgusting IC which I let you be because you clearly tried to prove something to your friend with being edgy.
Later it turned out that you attacked someone who was a new player and it ended up in their death and when taken to the adminsit you continuously insulted me and the admin the same way for no reason. You lied about the AFK person you killed Saying he was racist and insulted you which was untrue.

If Community Managment heard what you said you've would have received a much longer ban than 4 days.

If you just acted like a normal human being saying "Sorry I'm new, I didn't know I killed her I only hit her once" I'd explain that it was not okay and then put you down. Simple.

gaz duppy

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it's your first time, you were being extremely disgusting IC which I let you be because you clearly tried to prove something to your friend with being edgy.
Later it turned out that you attacked someone who was a new player and it ended up in their death and when taken to the adminsit you continuously insulted me and the admin the same way for no reason. You lied about the AFK person you killed Saying he was racist and insulted you which was untrue.

If Community Managment heard what you said you've would have received a much longer ban than 4 days.

If you just acted like a normal human being saying "Sorry I'm new, I didn't know I killed her I only hit her once" I'd explain that it was not okay and then put you down. Simple.
ellie i thought being new doesnt matter yet u mentioned it when i killed an afk player after they was afk for about 40 mins i shouldnt have been banned and should have been warned you also mentioned i insulted you but please tell me what i said and quote what i said you have banned me for a lie yet you are to be banned for lying saying i insulted you

Status
Not open for further replies.