Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Struxty
Your Roleplay Name: Dante Redd
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524602103

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20 - Killed a player whom he claimed shot and him and threatened him earlier, though he had only been on for 10 minutes and there is no evidence of this happening at all. Later, disconnected whilst unconscious before the report could be concluded.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, collier has said I claimed the player had "shot me and threatened me" that is not true I did not say that in the f6

I spawned in and was waiting for my friend to pick me up at PD, as he showed up he was arguing with a player in a Bugatti parked just outside PD, I asked my frined what was wrong and could see him and a player were both being verbal to one another. the player stepped out the car and at this time I decided to punch him a few times as I was backing up my friend, I had no intention of killing this player at this moment in time, however, he then pulled an ak out of his car trunk and got more verbal this time with life treating quotes. I then drove off in panic that he was gonna shoot me in my friend's car, I discussed what had happened even tho he was there the whole time, so we decided to go back and kill him.

I killed a few cops

and a road crew in the crossfire

at the time when collier made the f6 I had no idea about the crossfire incident

I left the game 10-20 mins after this because I died to a new player I had no idea the f6 was still relevant as I hadn't done anything wrong

Additional Information: I'm happy to provide demo's as I believe collier was a bit quick to ban me as this seems to me as a misunderstanding

Reaction score
Hi im the friend with dante i did not hear or see what happened when the punches happened but i saw him pull an ak out his car and then point it at my friend however i did not see what he said when pointing it and when i asked my friend he said he had threatened him at gunpoint.

Reaction score
I'd be happy to remove the ban myself if you send me the following demo:
perpheads_demo_2023-4-1 00-27-50

Feel free to use any file sharing software of your choice, anonfiles seems to be popular at the moment.

Reaction score
is there a tutorial on how to send them I haven't done it in a while

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.