Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Benpob
Your Roleplay Name: Dwayne Hicks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39635645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: .4 - The user failed to comply under gunpoint during a mugging, told the mugger to just shoot him

Why should this appeal be considered?: because I complied to his requests and he was was just shouting at me that he was going to shoot me I said ok shoot me but was complying with the mugging 100% I had just surrendered so he could have zip tied me rather than have a itchy trigger finger and kill me then get upset about it

Additional Information: I wasn't given an opportunity to have my say to curack, as I had an important phone call I had to take. Also i think a 3 day ban is too excessive considering i haven't had a warning in well over a month, doesn't feel exactly fair curack.

Reaction score
Involved as I was trying to mug you.

I told you several times to be quiet and to shut the fuck up as I wanted to avoid contact with the outside world since we were in a bazaar shop. You kept shouting nonsense to me while I told you to be quiet 2-3 times already. Then after I told you that if you spoke 1 more time I would kill you, you shouted to me atleast twice "okay just shoot me", No regard or value for life.

Reaction score
ok fair enough, but I was still complying, i wasn't shouting. why did you not just zip tie me? I was surrendered?? and 3 day ban? is that reasonable since I've not had a warning in well over a month? the proportion of the punishment is way to much for the crime in my opinion.

Reaction score
ok fair enough, but I was still complying, i wasn't shouting. why did you not just zip tie me? I was surrendered?? and 3 day ban? is that reasonable since I've not had a warning in well over a month? the proportion of the punishment is way to much for the crime in my opinion.
I shot you due to you deciding to still continue speaking after I told you several times not to. Me staying in that shop mugging you gave me a higher risk because of you so it was better for me to silence you and get out of there.

1655822029946.png

1655822037868.png

3 days is not excessive in my opinion due to the clear 3.4. You have broken clear gunpoint and the previous warnings and bans dont help.

Disputing a length isn't possible. If you disagree with a length you should make a staff complaint.

Reaction score
how convenient we cant hear you, well there is no point arguing is there you're both staff and lets face it we all know the deal.

Reaction score
Also the fact curack didn't give me chance to hear my side of the story either as I had an important phone call I had to take. Total Injustice in my view.

Reaction score
how convenient we cant hear you, well there is no point arguing is there you're both staff and lets face it we all know the deal.
I dont record with my mic sound on, you can just simply look into your demo's and find my sound if you believe i'm trying to manipulate people here by 'hiding my sound'.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If i thought it was worth the effort I would, I think you're both taking it far too seriously for a minor bend in the rules, you didn't need to shoot me i was complying and you would have had all my stuff I was carrying, I wasn't putting you in danger as there was hardly anyone about as you can see in your clip. you chose to shoot me because you could, instead of thinking hang on I can zip tie him here and have all his loot. I know I'm flogging a dead horse here, but come on guys lighten up a little seriously.

Reaction score
If i thought it was worth the effort I would, I think you're both taking it far too seriously for a minor bend in the rules, you didn't need to shoot me i was complying and you would have had all my stuff I was carrying, I wasn't putting you in danger as there was hardly anyone about as you can see in your clip. you chose to shoot me because you could, instead of thinking hang on I can zip tie him here and have all his loot. I know I'm flogging a dead horse here, but come on guys lighten up a little seriously.
After leaving the shop the guy that was seen first in the clip "Marc Doe" Was infront of the shop again, as far as I knew he could've been your friend and I didnt want to take any risks as thats why I told you to be quiet. By continueing to scream nonsense and screaming "just kill me" obviously people outside the shop could've gotten more aware of the situation and could have taken action or informed 911.

I will stop replying now since we are just cluttering this thread up and I believe I made my point.

Reaction score
its exactly the point that you're making lol
You're still saying shoot me at a guy who has a gun pointed at your skull, how can you excuse this against being 3.4? Regardless of screaming it or not, you showed no regard for your life.

You're the problem here, not Lucius nor curak.

Status
Not open for further replies.