Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: rendex
Your Roleplay Name: Johny Marony
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59662386

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.6 Failure To Report Rulebreakers

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Think that my appeal should be considered due to the broadness of the ban given. I know you can never trust the word of someone associated with a group who did metagame, I can only give you my side of the story, I NEVER used Discord or any third party applications to communicate with anyone inside or outside my organization(In regards to raiding, plotting, metagaming or any other malicious deeds) , as to my ban I was as a whole completely unaware of this and would like to put that on the record.

I would be lying if I said that I knew members of my organization were using discord to communicate with each other. I believe banning me for a month is harsh, but not without total precaution for the integrity of the server and its rules. I am disputing this because I had no knowledge of this due to my hours of play, I only play before 12am on my work days usually (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday- Saturday and Sunday).I would like you to consider this in your evaluation of my ban as my association by proxy has unknowingly set me up for a month ban without me doing anything in the event .

I would like to separate myself from this event and apologies for the most part for this event , its not fair on others and should always be dealt with with maximum severity, im just hoping you can believe me when I say this closing statement : I wasn't aware of the 3rd party communications and hope others who were doing such can verify this as so to avoid such collateral damage.

Additional Information: If I see this in the future I will report it FYI, Additionally I was only on the discord server 10 days and as always I love this server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So you're claiming you never say people in voice nor any messages who would consider metagaming at all?

Messages as "we're being raided", "save my gun" and "this guy mugged me" is all considered metagaming.

Reaction score
Maybe i should clarify Ellie, I never meta gamed in this community(The Discord channel im being banned for affiliating with ). I HAVE Done it in the past but that wasn't recently . now please , let me state this clearly, I have changed my overall attitude towards the rules and my general maturity, I do not meta game anymore. I do dont intend on repeating my past issues in that regard as its and pardon my language i regard those actions of my past as fucking stupid as I was STUPID!.

Reaction score
Maybe i should clarify Ellie, I never meta gamed in this community(The Discord channel im being banned for affiliating with ). I HAVE Done it in the past but that wasn't recently . now please , let me state this clearly, I have changed my overall attitude towards the rules and my general maturity, I do not meta game anymore. I do dont intend on repeating my past issues in that regard as its and pardon my language i regard those actions of my past as fucking stupid as I was STUPID!.
read my discordmessage for more information,

Reaction score
read my discordmessage for more information,
what would you like me to do? what can I do , I dont understand how I failed to report if I didn't know of it . Its honestly super disheartening for me who legitimately just plays nowadays for fun and distraction. What do you want me to do Curak im not a good reader.

Reaction score
what would you like me to do? what can I do , I dont understand how I failed to report if I didn't know of it . Its honestly super disheartening for me who legitimately just plays nowadays for fun and distraction. What do you want me to do Curak im not a good reader.
i send you a PM, on discord

Reaction score
welp this is depressing , ok I accept the ban , no more dispute.
Side note im leaving the discord and org because oh hell nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.