Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Musa5150
Your Roleplay Name: Ruben Reid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462954412

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: His reason was: "3.4 - User ran away under direct gunpoint and then failed to comply to orders under gunpoint following this."

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe this appeal should be considered because the reason is false as I did not run away and I did drop my phone which is what the muggers were wanting, I called the cops when I was hiding then they found me so I cooperated with them, I will emit, I did stall but I didn't run away. I was following the rules of I was following the rule "3.6 Stay Alive Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death."

Reaction score
Your friend stood next to you and was shot, you were told to put your hands up and you ran away. You were then told to drop your items (not just your phone) and you failed to do so for an extended period of time

Reaction score

Your friend stood next to you and was shot, you were told to put your hands up and you ran away. You were then told to drop your items (not just your phone) and you failed to do so for an extended period of time
He was lying on the floor dead, not standing next to me. I wouldnt give them my items due to me having called the police and i was waiting for them to arrive. And that's what zip ties are for.

Reaction score
I am involved! The only reason you called the police because you didn't listen to my GP in the screenshot above ^ The second you ran away was you breaking 3.4 lad.

Reaction score
I am involved! The only reason you called the police because you didn't listen to my GP in the screenshot above ^ The second you ran away was you breaking 3.4 lad.
So I was supposed to just stay there and stand at the window for you to shoot me?!? I went to a room and hid to call the cops and since they were around the house i thought they would be there soon, so you guys found me and I stalled a bit till they shot you.

Reaction score
So I was supposed to just stay there and stand at the window for you to shoot me?!? I went to a room and hid to call the cops and since they were around the house i thought they would be there soon, so you guys found me and I stalled a bit till they shot you.
You weren't visibly armed, which why I gave you the command to stop.

Reaction score
I wasn't armed at all, thats why I put my hands up and you guys kept telling me to although I already did twice.
I'm going to leave my last reply as there is a demo... I'm referring to when I gped you through the window, in which you decided to run away and call the police.

A1L

Reaction score

You stalled for a long period of time and you also stored a firearm you had picked up when police was breaching inside and shooting the shooters, so 3.18 will be added to your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.