Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: daniel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply to commands given from two direct gunpoints and drove away.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was going in the forrest to sell a shit ton of cocaine. checked the area and saw no one around. no one behind any tree nor corners... when i was done selling i immidiantly hopped back in my car that i parked infront the dealer. and was bouta drive off. then 2 random guys out of no where, bumbed in my car. i was turning the car and around the same moment they hopped out and later on grabbed there weapons. (there is a small time between hopping out and then grabbing your weapon) while i was moving my car the whole time in the situation, one of them guys said ''get out the car!'' .but i could easily drive away and so i did. later on these guys found me at the garage lady suburbs and started talking out of character about the cash. (something like: give me the money and you won't be in big trouble). drove away to repair my car and the guy that was robbing me was a admin and made a report with me (daniel). i made another report before with dave telling/showing him about the situation. he confirmed i was in no trouble as long as i kept moving my car, and so i talked to daniel in the f6 and told him about dave's answer. he unfortunate didn't care. ignored it fully and started rappidly saying give me the cash back and you will get a lower sentence, i said i would give him 150k and no ban so he said: ''i will teleport you right now.'' gave him the cash back and recieved a ban. he also started talking about how he had more ''power'' then a helper.

i want to add that i knew something like this could happen, as you can see i kept moving the car and could just drive away while daniel said very softly
''get out of the car''. i did had some lag aswell and so trouble with the situation. i just don't see what i really did wrong.

Additional Information: clip:
dave: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894643068765098064/1083083992665960448/image.png
daniel (denying no ban after clear agreement by accepting it saying the sentence(i will tp you): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894643068765098064/1083084363773775933/image.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
also do i want to know if daniel was ghosting around. waiting for someone to pull a shit tone of drugs out there chest and then hop in rp to rob the person.

and how where they able to see me truth a ton of leaves when they where camping in there car? yall where fully covered and started driving immediately as i finished selling.

Last edited:
Reaction score
also do i want to know if daniel was ghosting around. waiting for someone to pull a shit tone of drugs out there chest and then hop in rp to rob the person.

and how where they able to see me truth a ton of leaves when they where camping in there car? yall where fully covered and started driving immediately as i finished selling.
If you feel as though hes abusing you can make a staff complaint HOWEVER him noclipping nearby will show up on your demo ESP so you can investigate yourself.

Reaction score
If you feel as though hes abusing you can make a staff complaint HOWEVER him noclipping nearby will show up on your demo ESP so you can investigate yourself.
thank you for responding,

could you provide me with a link so i know how to open my demo's?

Reaction score

In the clip below you can see that you continued reversing when you were under continuous gun point. Had your car already been in drive and moving by the time you were gun pointed, this wouldn't have been an issue. Daniel informed you that your ban would only be 3 days if you decide to hand the money over that would have been taken if you didn't break the rules, and this is exactly the agreement that was held up as we can see by your ban length.

If you think this ban was excessive, you can feel free to make a staff complaint on daniel although it is far from it.

Reviewed with @A1L @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.