Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: DoubleJ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: In regards to this situation, @BullyHunter somewhat instigated the situation by gun pointing @Kay when he could have simply just cuffed Kay and dragged him to his car. Kay appears to be surprised by you just coming up behind him and saying "Hands up, Hands up!" as would anyone in that situation. Kay will not be receiving a punishment Whereas Bully hunter will be receiving a 5-day ban for 2.5 due to the fact you shot @Kay when you could have easily just cuffed him as he was turned away and couldn't hear you. Reviewed within conjunction with @Double J, @MiniRaze and @SamSN

Why should this appeal be considered?: Please let me know how I broke any rule, and then please let me respond to it without you locking it so we can have a friendly dispute, yes?

You claim he was surprised, however, I disagree with this clip as evidence

In an entirely different situation, I was executed for yelling "10 toes" by a cop while I had my hands up. I made a report and no punishment was given, I was told to make an IA report instead. (@Super_)

Question for you mr @DoubleJ, If I'm trying to mug you & i tell you to put ur hands up or you get shot, and you decide to scream down Teamspeak for backup, please let me know what you as the mugger would do in this situation, and why you choose to do what you did.

Relevant Clips

Last edited:
Reaction score

We can understand why you chose to gunpoint @Kay as there was DNA which had been uploaded, which we have confirmed through the logs; the nature of the DNA upload served the same purpose as an arrest warrant for 9.5 Murder. Whether @Kay was 'surprised' by the fact that he was being gunpointed is immaterial as he is experienced enough to know that calling out over TeamSpeak that they're being gunpointed breaks 3.4. Even though Kay did provide the wrong location, it could have unnecessarily started a shootout at Slums if any police were investigating an incident there.

@BullyHunter's ban will be removed from record and instead @Kay will receive a warning for 3.4.

Reviewed with @Collier and @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.