Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Shaunb03
Your Roleplay Name: Shaun Baker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169892732

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1, 4.2 - Minging around as a medic, breaking multiple laws. Not doing their jobs properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned for "2.5, 4.1, 4.2 - Minging around as a medic, breaking multiple laws. Not doing their jobs properly." But the admin didn't look into the situation at al because not only was i not involved with the people who were minging (Sweaty_Bot_13 and DJ LOST) Im the one who report them for rdming in the cars, also i dont know how i was even banned cos i was killed in a car accident involving the other medics and once i was arrived i wait for roadcrew so i could continue responding to my incident

Additional Information: I would like to report draxen for not doing his job properly and looking into the situation because why would i be minging after reporting the ppl who were minging, he clearly couldnt be asked to deal with the situation properly so just banned me, btw the is nothing in evidence cos theres nothing to put in there you can check and see that i report the other medics

Last edited: