Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Jason.
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Levrone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527093161

Why were you banned/blacklisted?:
3.4 - User killed an officer over a minor offense.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The staff member went too hard on me especially since it wasn't a major violation imo. 4 Days is too much and I would've been much better off with just a warning and an explanation. I looked through scambans for people who did a similar offense and I discovered quite a lot of the same offense, but those people weren't banned for it, they were only warned. I haven't recieved a single warning about this offense (3.4) or any warn in general. I feel like a warn and an explanation would've been enough for me to understand my mistake. I didn't even know why I was being banned in the first place. I had to find out by asking a friend of mine who in detail explained it to me. In the report, staff member Draxen told me I was being banned for my actions, but when I proceeded to ask him for what reason and how long, he wouldn't tell me and just instantly banned me for 4 days. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot or clip to prove this (demos don't provide f6's I think) so it might be hard to believe it but if he is honest about it or you are able to check f6 logs you will see it. Also the description in scambans isn't 100% correct that could be changed too. I would love for my ban to get reduced or even unbanned. I've learnt my mistake.

Additional Information: My friend (purple suit) was trying to help Carlos (red shirt) who was getting arrested for murder and then the officer shot and tiered my friends car and was getting arrested. Then I followed them, sneaked up on the officer, shot him and released both carlos and my friend. right after the police officer got killed, paul managed to escape but carlos somehow died. I got arrested BUT I didn't even get arrested for murder. I got arrested for having approx. 160 coke on me. I got lucky that they made a mistake because they arrested me without DNA

Reaction score
Your response in the report as to why you killed the officer was ’because he shot my friends car and arrested him for no reason.

Reaction score
I didn't actually see him help Carlo, but that time in my head I knew it because why else would the officer shoot his car, plus I know Paul. He always helps cuffed people escape and he I'm sure also was not warranted otherwise he would've told me that. The reason I didn't actually say it in the report since I wasn't a 100% sure and if I was asked to provide a demo it would clearly be seen that I didn't see carlo get in the car so I would get punished for sure. After I got banned I contacted Paul to ask why I was banned and he explained me and showed me a vid of the guy getting in his car and the officer shooting the car I was able to confirm it.

Reaction score
And the officer saw it all happen himself, I don't get why he made a report. It was so obvious, he knew he could get killed he was pointing his gun the whole time

Reaction score
Hi, I'd appreciate if someone is able to reply before my ban ends

Reaction score

You are disputing the length and comparing your ban to other people. Don't. It is completely irrelevant to your case, and you cannot dispute the length of a ban.

You are not denying that you did it, hence this is not a dispute. If you think the ban length is excessive, make a staff complaint.

You need to clarify what your goal with this is.

Reaction score
Since there is only 1 day left for my ban to expire, the goal to get unbanned. Once that case is over, I'll look into making a staff complaint

Reaction score

You cannot dispute ban lengths, make a staff complaint instead.

On top of that Carlo does not know who either of you are do you should not have risked your life and freedom for a random person.

Status
Not open for further replies.