Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan, Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.24 - Causing problems and following a user around harassing them due to OOC reasons.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is completely false, as I never followed anyone, nor did I harass anyone due to ANY OOC reasons. Having my fan on is not harassment at all.

I had an argument with Ellie about something that happened, and that's all I ever did. Arguing is not against the rules as far as I am concerned.

When the said person was at Bazaar, I left the area and came back after he had left. I have had 1 incident with said person and that was it. I spoke to said person as well at the bazaar, where he asked if he could be my bodyguard, and I politely said that I don't need it as I had a Berreta on my person, he then said "good", and that was the whole incident that happened.

Additional Information: I don't see how I was causing problems, nor how I was not staying in character.

Reaction score

We have reviewed the demo footage and it is undisputable that you were deliberately harassing and making fun of another user who quite evidently has certain difficulties. That in of itself is disgusting behaviour hence why your posse were voice muted for it.

However, you decided to take it that one step further by coming out and spewing lewd and quite frankly misogynistic comments against @Ellie, to try and make her feel embarrassed because of her position and personal circumstances. It was clear you were being manipulative and trying to guilt-trip her into unmuting you when she did not even say anything to you, other than to make a staff complaint. Your actions that day could have caused irreparable damage to both the user you were harassing and @Ellie .

Your attitude is downright despicable and the fact that you would even attempt to justify your actions not only here, but at the time as well in the demo footage, just goes to show the true nature of your character. Perhaps go back and read @Efan's announcement on toxicity and have a long hard think about what it is you're trying to achieve.

Reviewed with @Super_ , @Bojing and @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.