Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Rammed Police vehicles during a Projex situation only to briefly evade the attempted traffic stop. Then, later on the highway, attempted to escape futilely whilst at gunpoint only for his car to be shot and disabled.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I dont even know how I got banned, nor did I even do any of that stuff.

I left for work June 1st, and just got home from work as I am writing this and saw that I had a new ban on record.

Evidence of my travel schedule can be given privately as evidence, if needed.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score
I believe this is from the Internal Affairs situation

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I dont even know anything about an internal affairs situation

Reaction score
Don't recall making any as I havent been home.

This is the Internal Affairs complaint that you made (Edit: on 29/05/2022) which reflects the ban reason: https://plpd.online/internalaffairs/complaint/view/9307429-V057V-22.

There is other evidence other than the video you provided which I hope @Collier included in the ban comments so that other staff can deal with this.

It seems that @Collier may have been present for the Complaint Committee meeting where your complaint was reviewed, identified breaches of the rules and punished you accordingly.

Last edited:
Reaction score

We have viewed a clip which shows you driving up to a police incident and crashing into at least one of the vehicles. Following on from this, you decided to flee over this and then when you were being gunpointed out of your car in the clip above, you decided to ignore gunpoint, which led to your car being shot at.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.