Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: EmilErSej
Your Roleplay Name: Bryonda Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:130713758

Why were you punished?: The admin thought i disconnected manually while in zip ties.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i did not leave. My internet had been bad all day and it kept disconecting and conecting again, but at some point it didnt come back up fast enough so it disconnected me. It said something about VAC could not be validated im pretty sure, but for some reason it doesnt show in the logs. Usually the admins can see when that happens in the logs.

Additional Information: Also, i did not have any further reason to leave at that point cus he took all my stuff, so maybe that will help you to believe me,

Reaction score

Why did you tell Efan in the report that you crashed even though you didn't?

Reaction score
A "crash" is said to occur when a program (commonly a video game) unexpectedly quits, abruptly taking the user back to the desktop.
Did you leave the server because you lost connection or did your game crash?

Reaction score
I didnt press leave it just closed the server, gave me a message about something with VAC, i dont know what it said in english cus its my own language, but im pretty sure the translation was something with couldnt "validate" and something about my connection

Reaction score

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. The confusion arose because of the fact you told me you crashed rather than timing out.

Next time upon reconnecting I’d suggest making a report and it will avoid situations like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.