Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: daZai
Your Roleplay Name: Juhayna Wasimah
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118940212

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User without fully knowing his apartment was being raided, went to storage to get a weapon out. They then illegally transported a weapon and when police pursued them, they ran.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My base was being raided, so my friend and I went to the sub storage to get a gun. After this, a cop was telling me to get my gun out of storage, which I never put away. The officer never told me to stop, so how would I know he is trying to get me to stop? This cop also had no car, so how is he going to pursue me and try to pull me over?

A1L

Reaction score
How did you know exactly it was your base just from the single crowbar inside and not someone elses? Was there any other apartments owned at the time? The officer in your clip is also clearly trying to speak to you then possibly starts running after you? (Your Demo ESP is so cluttered I can't barely tell but I am assuming at this point). I think that's a clear indication that he wants you to stop and is clearly trying to deal with you

Reaction score
How did you know exactly it was your base just from the single crowbar inside and not someone elses? Was there any other apartments owned at the time? The officer in your clip is also clearly trying to speak to you then possibly starts running after you? (Your Demo ESP is so cluttered I can't barely tell but I am assuming at this point). I think that's a clear indication that he wants you to stop and is clearly trying to deal with you
Yeah it was me, I chased him and attempted to speak to him. Then he drove away, drove around subs, came back to storage, type something like Lol and then left. He clearly knew what he was doing and had the time to waste. He also coincidentally cuts out the point where he then comes back and types.

Reaction score
My base was in s4 and I knew the people in s3. Slums 2 was for sale not sure about slums 1. Because of this it was highly one of my base.
Yeah it was me, I chased him and attempted to speak to him. Then he drove away, drove around subs, came back to storage, type something like Lol and then left. He clearly knew what he was doing and had the time to waste. He also coincidentally cuts out the point where he then comes back and types.
I came back to get my friend whom I left. Maybe you should use a car if you want to pursue someone and pull them over

Reaction score
My base was in s4 and I knew the people in s3. Slums 2 was for sale not sure about slums 1. Because of this it was highly one of my base.

I came back to get my friend whom I left. Maybe you should use a car if you want to pursue someone and pull them over
I went to go and grab my car to pursue you after you left the first time, but it had then despawned. People also dont risk their liberty over a weapon usually so I wasnt quite worried about it. Also, if it was such an important raid to respond to you could have done so alone and not wasted the time you couldve spent complying driving around subs, back through intersection and then back to pickup your friend as it wouldve taken a lot less time to just comply.