Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mr.dota
Your Roleplay Name: Alfred Anderson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92383992

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - When he joined the game the went straight into a shoot out at bank and ignored the shots and people shooting towards him. Longer ban due to record of 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I joined the server and like everybody else, I went straight to the Garage to get my car. However, Upon approaching, a person (didn't know their name) shot at the ground near me which I concluded (dead bodies, crashed police cars) that there is a bank robbery and that was a warning shot to scare me off, I didn't pose any threat to the person who shot me, I feel that I have complied and tried to get away from the scene but instead, the person proceeded to shoot me down, dead.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CvXOhujrlhYJe/d1337TYx5KBD?invite=cr-MSxoWFIsOTMwNTcxMDUs

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score

You walked past an officer who was being shot, like nothing was happening. Multiple shots were fired in the area. Yet you kept running forward. If anything, you should've run back because your life was in danger.
Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.