Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: q18u NRG
Your Roleplay Name: Arden Mitchell
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:737992304

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.15, 3.22, 4.1 - As a medic, the user rammed in to a police officer's vehicle at high rates of speed in a 35 MPH zone. They then proceeded to evade from the police officer instead of pulling over, driving on the incorrect side of the highway. Eventually, the user did stop, however they provided little reasoning as to why they acted in the way they did and attempted to flee again. No intention to role play properly. The medic had also ran over an armed suspect during a shootout earlier.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I legit rammed into the police officer that was legit erwin that after decided to just fucking go on duty and not make a report like a normal ass player and act retarded cause I was being chased and I accidentally ran into someone ran over an armed suspect cause he was shooting at me like what the fuck am I else supposed to do let him shoot me dead? ''Attempted to flee again'' If you look closely in the handbook it really clearly says "Before initiating a traffic stop, you must identify a safe location to pull over the vehicle, which is somewhere like the side of a residential road, car park, breakdown zone, etc, you should not be pulling people over on the highway with fast-moving traffic." And In this situation I could only go to the fucking city hall parking spot but of course I'm fleeing like what? Be honest what do you want me to do fucking run over everyone while there's a crime scene happening infront of me like? There's 2 body's that are still half alive you want me to end them? Apparently yes but then it will be a 6 month ban like the last few times educate ur admins please like they're so fucking dumb to not know this basic ass knowledge do u guys even teach ur admins the handbook and all that shit like this guy for real just started saying to me pull over so I went to the fucking parking spot but no right, It's ''attempting to flee from a police officer'' ''Little reasoning'' Like what it's a fucking ''serious rp'' server cant u just arrest me like irl some mf is not just going to start noclipping to the fucking top of city hall and then just bring you over there to ban you for 3 months for fucking not giving enough reasoning y'all some dumbass admins not going to lie fix ur server

Reaction score
Dispute However, I got no ''evidence'' cause there's not really evidence to have in this situation

Reaction score
If you are unaware of what a demo is, it is essentially a recording of your game that happens automatically as you play.

To locate your demo:
Go to Steam > Library > Gmod > Right Click > Manage > Browse Local Files > GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\phdemos

More information can be found in this guide:
https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos

You will likely need one of the following demos:
perpheads_demo_2024-2-9 19-13-32
perpheads_demo_2024-2-9 18-14-06

Reaction score

Your ban was extended because another situation was reported to the staff member who banned you. It has been provided in your ban reason: The medic had also ran over an armed suspect during a shootout earlier. The atrocious attitude that has been demonstrated within your dispute also likely contributed.

Please provide both of the demos that @Erwin has listed to make it a bit easier and avoid having to re-request and so on. I will be treating this as a dispute for the original ban reason unless you specify otherwise, if you also wish to dispute "running over armed suspects" then please let me know in a reply. Provide these demos within 48 hours, adequate instruction has been provided.

Reaction score
And it's an dispute for a reason im tired off all these admins just banning me for fucking 3 months and higher for 1 small thing most of the time like only shit record I got is about rdm not fucking reckless driving and failure to stop

Reaction score
wont let me send them on forums
You can upload the files to an uploading service and post the link to the demos here. The most commonly chosen uploading services are Google Drive or Mega Upload.

Reaction score
And it's an dispute for a reason im tired off all these admins just banning me for fucking 3 months and higher for 1 small thing most of the time like only shit record I got is about rdm not fucking reckless driving and failure to stop
Your recent record stinks, especially for job related behaviour, and every ban is proportionate to your actions and clearly poor attitude. Please can you conduct yourself professionally during this process and avoid petty rants that do nothing to assist us or yourself. @Erwin and now @Oddy have both provided rescues and information to help you, if you’re really struggling then open a PM with me and I can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.