Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: ISmartTerret
Your Roleplay Name: Hassan Bakir
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527687206

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.6, 3.26 - User failed to comply with an officer's /me command, refusing to pull the drugs they stored out of their storage. The user also chose to stall for a considerable amount of time in their belief that the officer could not do so. This caused the property to eventually go for sale, making the situation impossible to continue as it should have

Why should this appeal be considered?: Shortly before i had gone afk i had harvested drugs. There was no raid initiation at the time nor did any cop ever say anything about slums 2. I never had even a remote clue that we were about to be raided by police, so there is absolutely no reason for me to give over what was rightfully grown, under a non raided house. And when exnem confronted me when i finally got back he had told me that i hadnt been AFK for like 20 minutes when i had told him and yet he decided to lie to my face and tell me that i had been harvesting while the raid was ongoing. I had tried to be respectful with him, yet he continuously insisted upon him getting things that were not rightfully his.

Additional Information: Thanks

Reaction score
And i would love to hear why my house was bombarded in the first place...really

Reaction score
Whether your property was raided or not at the time of harvesting has no bearing on this incident. Your drugs were spotted through the kitchen window, in direct eyeshot of the police department. I witnessed the plants being harvested and immediately initiated a raid. This is around the time you went AFK. This part is fine, as you had no reason to suspect a raid.

The problem starts when the property is raided, and after you come back from AFK you decide to refuse to hand the drugs over. I searched the other two occupants of the property's storage for recently stored marijuana, and they all returned negative, which simply leaves you.
Logs confirm that you stored weed, and you just simply refused to give it up whilst being searched for it.
I used a /me to search your storage, and you failed to respond, saying in voice chat that you're not going to take it out. I told you how to reply to my /me and you still refused, and you went out-of-character several times.

You stalled long enough that the property eventually went for sale, making the retrieval no longer feasible in a reasonable time span. I'd be forced to transport you to suburbs to do it, and at that point it's just not worth it.
I told you that police can search your storage for the illegal items that were seen. I even made an example of a murder weapon being confiscated hours later, but you still refused. Thus, the ban.

Reaction score
So... you saw me harvesting drugs through my door...apparently bc seeing as though the window was blocked and theres no possible way that you could have been all the way at the pd at the time and after me storing them when there was no raid present at all, Not a single opportunity to open the door for you guys. You came in guns blazing, without a care in the world. And tried to tell me that the drugs i harvested before i knew anything about a raid was yours. Its mind bogling to me how you cant see the problem in what you did

Reaction score
If what i did was truly wrong i want to see it in writing and a second opinion, because im gonna need to reevaluate my time on here if thats the case , asap

Reaction score
The way i see it, the situation became out of character when you demanded me (you a staff member) to go in my org storage and take things out of it. The storage is an out of character thing entirely. Its not like an inventory, its stored values based off an individual players login, not what's on hand that's dropable.

Reaction score
The whole situation was supposed to be out of character yet you kept it in character. And i want to let you know i dont support that

Reaction score

3.18 Storages and trunks​

While their life and/or freedom is in imminent danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

My life wasnt in eminent danger and thats the problem right there in writing

I suggest reading it very well, because thats the rules that your higher ups made themselves. I didnt make the rules, they did

Reaction score

3.25 Drug Harvesting/Mugging​

Players may not harvest drugs or mug players while being raided or when they suspect they are about to get raided if they don’t have a significant chance to escape the situation. (For example if you know you can escape you may do so with the drugs, although you will have to drop what you harvested if you’re caught by the police/raiders)

Ahhh heres another one too. I wasnt being raided and i didnt suspect a thing either

Reaction score

3.18 Storages and trunks​

While their life and/or freedom is in imminent danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

My life wasnt in eminent danger and thats the problem right there in writing

I suggest reading it very well, because thats the rules that your higher ups made themselves. I didnt make the rules, they did
The great thing about the ban is, that's not why you were banned.
You were banned for 2.6 and 3.26, failing to comply with a /me command that was rightfully searching your storage for the drugs I witnessed you harvest.

You never violated 3.18. There was no reason for you to think your property was going to be raided, as there was no reasonable heads-up about it.

To put it into much simpler terms:
Harvest & Store = OK (Rule 3.18 & 3.25)
AFK = OK (Rule 3.16)
Ignoring /me and denying the incident. = Not OK (Rule 3.26 and 2.6)

You were AFK for approximately 10 minutes from start to finish. You claimed to be AFK for 20 minutes before the raid happened, which is not true.

Reaction score
You had no right at all to force me to hand over the drugs. I had previously stored them fair and square due to the rules in place

Reaction score
3.26- It was an out of character situation, didnt break the rule, period

2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker- Definitely didnt break that either

Reaction score
You had no right at all to force me to hand over the drugs. I had previously stored them fair and square due to the rules in place
MNk7ZrH.png

Please fact check yourself. The rules in place also dictate that illicit items can be confiscated when lawfully searched.
The drugs provide me with PC, also known as probable cause to search and seize.

qNEjU5k.png

2EidWUc.png

3.26- It was an out of character situation, didnt break the rule, period

2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker- Definitely didnt break that either

wErRUZ1.png

You have clearly not read rule 2.6 properly.

None of this was out of character. Your storage, and the organization storage are all in-character. If they were entirely OOC, the items in said storage could never be used in roleplay.

Reaction score
You were wayyyyy to far away to have probable cause to search my storage and to see really anything, i dont care who you are. There was never any roleplay there. You should have been in admin mode the whole time, no excuses

Reaction score
I just went full screen and you never, ever, not even once saw my playermodel harvesting those plants

Reaction score
You know lying aint cool no matter who you are. I dont know why you feel the need to keep pushing this lie you have made, but you dont have my respect and you never will at this rate. So stop lying in my dispute please

Status
Not open for further replies.